Lodge and Society Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. Completion of booking form and/or payment is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions of booking.
2. Lodges are available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure, unless special arrangements have been made.
3. A security deposit of £100.00 per lodge will be taken by pre-authorisation on card. This will be retained in case of damages as outlined in the inventory.
4. All cars are required to park in their allocated bay as directed for the duration of their stay. Extra cars may, in some cases be required to be parked in the car park.
5. Quiet time is between 10pm and 8am.
6. Waste containers must be emptied regularly & only at the points provided.
7. Refuse sacks MUST be disposed of at the collection points.
8. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. Please exercise your dog off the park. Dog owners are required to clean up after their pets. Dogs cannot be left in vehicles overnight. No more than 2 dogs per booking. Please do not leave your dog unattended.
9. For the safety of children a speed limit of 10mph is imposed throughout the park and this must be STRICTLY OBSERVED. The Highway Code for public roads applies to all vehicles on the park.
10. Only family parties are accepted - Single Sex or Mixed Groups under 21 years old will not be allowed on site whether or not they have booked in advance. ALL bookings are at the discretion of the Management.
11. Lodges must not be occupied by more people than is consistent with the number of sleeping berths.
12. Sleeping in cars is prohibited.
13. The playing of ball games or flying of kites is prohibited. Please ensure children stay off the golf course, unless they are playing golf, as we cannot be held responsible for any injuries that arise from children playing on the course. The course and its boundaries are clearly marked.
14. Enjoy yourself but not at the expense of others - anyone creating a disturbance or whose conduct could give offence to others will be required to leave immediately & NO REFUND GIVEN. In the case of group bookings ALL PARTIES will be required to leave.
15. No commercial vehicles allowed on the park without prior permission.
16. THE USE OF ANTI-SOCIAL TOYS - BB GUNS, ELECTRIC OR MOTORISED SCOOTERS/TOYS ETC. IS PROHIBITED. FIREWORKS, FIREARMS (licensed or not), FLARES & OTHER WEAPONS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON SITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
17. Young people must not be left without adult supervision overnight, and adults should not allow parties to be held in their absence at any time.
18. Generators are not allowed to be used on the park.
19. The site is part of a large golf club. Access to play on the course is by payment of the green fees either before or when you wish to play. Please exercise necessary caution when playing on the course.
20. We regret that in the event of cancellation or early departure we are unable to make refunds.
21. We would like to remind you that we are in no way responsible for the loss of, or damage to your property whilst you are on the park. We recommend that you insure your personal effects, clothing and cash in the normal way before coming on holiday. We will not be held responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused by acts of God.
22. All guests with VIP lodges hereby agree to the hot tub safety policy which is located in the lodge information packs and available from reception.
23. All issues must be dealt with prior to departure as issues that have not been reported cannot be retrospectively resolved.